Friday, October 10, 2008

I need Advice...

Soon my hubby will be having his vacation here in pinas, and we have lots of plans about our vacation together. Well, plans are just plans it's something to be happen or not and one of our plan is to watch wowowee live show. Since, we might spend a couple of days in Manila, so he decided to watch the ultimate noontime show in PI. My hubby loves to watch wowowee on tv, he really enjoy watching and that's why he wanted to watch it live. So he let me find out how to get inside wowowee.

I am so relaxed about this matter without knowing that to watch wowowee live show can be that hard. I thought we can easily buy a ticket there in manila on the day. I was never alarmed until I found this site and read the post about "how to watch wowowee noontime show live." For all I know that it could be easy to watch anytime you want. I never thought that theres a lot of hassles by just watching wowowee live show. So Im glad I found the site says "reserve a Wowowee Audience seat, book here." And so I thought that its easy to book also, OMG! its applicable for TFC and Bigatin Subscriber only. Till now, I dont have any idea on how to get inside wowoowee. So please somebody help me, I need more information as my search is not enough. I need some advice if theres any way on how to watch wowowee live! Help me please....

in Advance.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely....nice that you have planned to get tickets from that.... its a way of having fun and enjoying the show, seeing naitonal artist too...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec