Friday, October 24, 2008

Nice experience....

I wasn't be able to show up and hitting back my dearly blogger friends here as I'm being far away from lappy. It's almost a week that I dont have the chance to update my blogs as I'm quite busy on traveling together with my hubby. It's seems a long time for me for not updating my blogs, I really miss my life online. Anyway, I have a quick update here to share something about our trips and leisure time together.

As what I have mentioned earlier, that one of our plan is to watch wowowee live show in Manila. Since I dont get enough information on the net, so I told my hubby that we will just go there and ask some some information in ABS-CBN studio. Since this hubby of mine is so keen to watch the live show, so he really assured that we can watch at that time. He's not shy on asking those staff in studio tour museum, if we have a chance to watch the show. Possibly, we have a chance but not totally 100% sure. Many of us waiting and hoping, we're almost 30+ or something there and having a fall in line. It was really hard to get inside, luckily the staff informed us to wait until 10 a.m in the morning to see if there's a vacancy seats. I didn't expect that we can get in as we don't have any reservations, good thing that there is two groups was canceling their reservation seats at that moment. Somehow, I thought that the entrance fee is too high or maybe we can't afford to pay, but it's really affordable. We were lucky enough at that time, as they don't always let others to get in and watch wowowee without reservations.

Finally, we really got a chance to watch the number one noontime show called Wowowee. My hubby was fully satisfied of the entertainment, in fact he likes to come and watch again some other time. But he said, when we come next time we will book our reservation seats first, so that we will not on the queue of falling in line. The experience is quite hard at first, but when you're barely there, you will be very much satisfied of the entertainment. Its worthy to spend your time and effort with something in return for fun and enjoyment.






3 comments:

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Glad you and your husband enjoyed Wowowee. My brother works in ABS-CBN and he said that it can take months for him to get tickets/passes to the show for our balikbayan relatives.

insikwa said...

yeah it's true its really hard,based on my experience its not easy to get in. Thanks God, we are lucky at that time..

Lyn said...

Oww... really? I love wowowie.. Wooh.. No dought because the show is really popular.. I wish to be their too.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec