Saturday, October 4, 2008

Refrain.....

I suffer too much headache that results me to have fever. That's why Id no time to update my blogs regularly, actually I just make a quick post just to let you know my dear blogger. In fact, I didn't have so much time to chat with my hubby, I declined to chat with him in normal time. As we do chatting two times a day, before he goes to work and after work.

My family complain about using my computer as it seems Im abusing myself. I spend too much time in my lappy, sometimes I forgot to take my lunch or I didn't noticed the time that its nearly in the break of the dawn. I always sleep late at night, especially if me and hubby having our chit-chat. Seemingly, I used to sleep late as that what I used to, as If I sleep early I cant sleep too. Somehow, I need to refrain myself in getting addicted in using my lappy. Though, Im a little bit okey now, but I need to follow their advices. I still keep my blogs post-dated and make my regular drops. For the meantime, I need to chill out a bit and relax.


2 comments:

Nova said...

hehehe.. nalingaw ko basa sa imoha telling us ur becoming an addict with your computer...

and that's not good sis.. better eat something while doing somethings in front of the computer that way di ka magkasakit..

hope ur feeling better... happy weekend

insikwa said...

Im a little bit ok now sis. Salamat sa pagbasa, btw's maka addict jud ning blogging ug ec dropping oizt. Karon if mama nko call me Kaon na,KAON na jud ko..ehehhe..

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec