Friday, October 3, 2008

NAH! DROP....

Sad to say, but I have to express it here, Its my time to stop dropping EC. I mean not totally, only my account 'Life's Long Road' on entrecard.com has been deleted. Since I have two blogs and two EC accounts, so this blog still have an EC account. Anyway, thats not my choice either but I have to, as the admin delete my EC account.huhuhu

The reason is against the rules in #11. No autoplaying audio: This includes music that plays automatically when you visit the page, or short audio ads that come up unannounced. Well, my audio player is not new in my site, I already have an audio from the very beginning. But I'm quite wondered why they have to come this far, as from the very beginning they might know that I have an audio player in my site. I dont blame them anyway, that's their rule so I must have to follow. In besides, its okey as I can't manage properly my two EC accounts, now I have more spare time to make my regular drop by my one and only EC.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
insikwa said...

I cam across through different blogs, not only my site have that and they ec too,but anyway thanks for ur info.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec