Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Determined to learn...


Lately, I was practicing to learn how to ride a motorbike, since I know how to ride a mountain bike already, so I thought it would be easy for me to do the same thing. But I was totally wrong, I felt nervous when I try to drive the motorbike even my uncle was on the back. I wanted to learn how to drive, though I dont have my own, my uncle were so good to me as he let me play and used his motorbike to make me learned. Then suddenly, my ambition to know how to drive was stop me when I crashed on the neighbors gate and causes me injuries and pain in my knees. I was very shy that time as I made a big mistake, the gate was not totally damaged but the motorbike do. Still my uncle have a big patience to me, he never let me pay the damaged. So till now, I didnt learn how to drive, but its okey as my hubby promised me to send me to driving school, so that I will know how to drive later on. That will be a good idea then, so that I will not make any damages again. eheh.



0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec