Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ninang.......


I had a nice time being a Ninang again in a cute little angel. The name of the baby is angel, shes really an angel for me, a cute first baby of my cousin. Im glad Im one of her Ninang, were almost 5 godmother and 4 godfather. Anyway, I been asked regarding my latest post, someone asked me what is godmother. Well, here's the definition. A godmother is a woman who sponsors during the baptized or a female godparent. Likewise, someone invited me again to be a godmother of his baby. The christening event will be next week, hence this matter could not be refused, so I need to. Otherwise, I will have a proxy, since I have nothing to do so I will be a Ninang again. This is interesting also, coz its the baby of my ex-bf to get baptized next week. Actually, I asked if his wife will be okey if I will be the Ninang of the baby, and he said, he dont have a wife yet. Ohsss? I was shocked, how come he have a baby and no wife, so I thought he's just kidding. His a bit joker and have sense of humor too, and he added that he dont have a wife yet as he's not married yet. So I understand then, I just had a little confusion but later then, I came to realized, how come he still contacted me. For how long he didn't communicate after our last meeting. Anyway, his my past already and we both have a family now, so we are good friends after all.

I couldn't imagine my life is getting older, my opportunity is always on the run. Lately, I been busy in going to fiesta and now Im busy to be a godmother...Nakz, life is so unpredictable really.


4 comments:

Nova said...

being a godmother is really a wonderful feeling....

insikwa said...

yeah its true, parang its your own baby na rin, kc u must do ur part as a godparent in bad times as well as in good times...

Bourbon Girl said...

I'm a ninang too! I didn't know how to spell it, but that's what my friend calls me to my godson. I have 4 godchildren, but only to one am a ninang. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it?

~Kelly
http://www.30somethingandsearching.today.com/

insikwa said...

yes,indeed kelly, so far I cant count nah how many children that I sponsorized during baptized...anyway thanks for the drop...

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec