Friday, September 5, 2008

Happenings

I had a story which is very horrible, my neighbor was in the middle of nowhere as he dont know himself on what he did and what he does. Seems like he's paranoid or something like doing something stupid in his life. But you know what, he did it because one of my neigbor wants to kill him and he's just damning because eventhough only one is his enemy the other neigborhood was interfere of thier useless misunderstanding and treating each other like a foe. But dah! I really hate people who interfere in other ways, it would be better if they stop it of doing something bad things but they influence more and fighting like a cock fighting. I really hate seeing people like that. Huh, in other words I dont really like the taste of some others of my neighboorhood here.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec