Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Im counting....

Soon my hubby will be having his vacation here in PI, well Im happy indeed that we will be together again. I cant wait to see him after being far away for about 8 months already. Glad to know that time flew so fast and soon Ill be in his arms again. Wheew, Im so excited nah though I dont know yet where we go for traveling or where we gonna spend our vacation together. We have plans but plans are plans yet its not certain but certainly will spend time preciously. Im thinking of the words "buy more spend less" so about in vacation it can be "vacation more spend less"..hahha. Im just make funny thoughts..lol




4 comments:

HAVENLEI said...

Prepare yourself!Wear something sexy..haha! or buy him a gift.

Thanks for the comment! I love the nature too.Actually, the river's pertaining to someone dear to me who actually resembles the river's characteristics..

Same with the RAIN, the SEA, and the SKY. I hope you read about them in my blog too. Thanks!

insikwa said...

yes i will,,hahah..im kidding anyway, i will visit ur blogs for sure,i like the nature really indeed im a nature lover.as u can see my bg is also a nature...neway thnaks for that something ,ehgehhe

Tey said...

I can imagine how lonely it is to be far from your better half.
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

insikwa said...

yes very lonely but despite the distance, is not a hindrance to love your special someone. yays.drama au ko oi..eheh.anyway tnax for the wonderful thoughts my friend..

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec