Thursday, September 18, 2008

Making my Own


I was just having fun on my Google site, I like the themes that I choose. Though I have no talents in making templates but still Im determined to learn. Lately, I keep changing my layouts here and now the result still unsatisfied to me. It appears need more construction, actually I am learning yet on how to make a template on my own. I wanted to buy a nice layout for my site but sad to say I cant afford for now. I dont have enough budget in my account.lol.How pity I am..huhuhu. That's why Im pursuing my ability to make my own design. Maybe someday, I'll be able to make a templates for blogger eheheh. Well, I guess I need to spend a lot of effort for now on how to make my templates looking pleasantly.

3 comments:

Is said...

I bet you will come out with your own designs, someday :)

insikwa said...

hope so...i need to eat more rice//eheh

Lara said...

Just keep it up sis, you will learn by then and come up with your own design. I am also trying to learn how to make my own template.

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec