Thursday, September 25, 2008

Godmother....

I will attend a christening party this coming Sunday, so I might gone for a couple of days. I'll be leaving tomorrow as I need to be there before the said event as its very far away from my hometown. I am cordially invited to be there as Im one of the Godmother of the baby. So sad my hubby was not here, but I told him already that he will be a Godfather too and his happy to hear about it. So far, this is our second time around being a Godmother and father of a baby. The first one is the baby of my aunt, and that was a good timing as he was here at that time, but now I go alone. Well,its okey anyway, I'll bring my sister with me. I will be a fairy Godmother
again soon...

Read my related post....


2 comments:

Paoper said...

I became godparent to one of my cousins while i was still in grade school. I still think it's weird.

insikwa said...

wheew,i guess ur so young pah,I imagine grade shcool, ur age maybe at 12 or so?likewise, i just feel older coz i have many pare and mare now..and that call is only for older people..ehehe

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec