Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Learned....

Im really having fun on making a design on my page though its not looking fab but Im glad that I can make my own. At least I have my own idea on how to put a design, as you know I really like to buy a template for my blogs so that it will be looking good. But the hindrance is, I dont have $ hmmm,,you know, that's why Ive come up this idea on learning to make a design. Actually, mahirap xa at first and it really needs time and effort but later on it's effortlessly kumbaga walang kahirap-hirap. Aside from that, nakatipid pa ako...ehehhe.

As what I have post dated, Im still reconstructing this site as Im still unsatisfied of what I did. Officially, Im just having fun on changing my design every now and then. Im glad that this layout is easy to customized with. Hahah, expect the changes everyday..


0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec