Friday, September 12, 2008

Which is Which


I have a two rows invitation which is awaited for me to sort out. First, a fiesta in my uncles house then the second one is a grand birthday celebration of my grandfathers side. It will be held on the same day this coming Sunday. That's why Im confused where should I go first. Actually I dont decide yet, maybe Ill stay home then.ehehe. If my laziness wont distract my mood, I really wanna go. I dont want to make a choice either. They are both close to my family, and you know traditionally people stays together when there is occasion. But I need to decide where should I go first its either fiesta or party? Well, maybe Ill decide on the day, which is which to deal first.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec