Sunday, September 21, 2008

I MAKE..


Im on the diet though I dont need to be as Im getting slimmer everyday. Maybe because of missing my hubby. ehehe. So I got an idea to make my own recipe which my friend taught me about this vegetable appetizer. I wanted to make my own as I bet my hubby likes it and precisely he likes it even I only show him on the webcam. His craving to taste my homemade vegies appetite. whehe. Well, this is some kind of an appetizer as the taste is sweet and sour. So I'll share my homemade vegetable appetizer, despite the fact that, Im sure many mommies knows about this.

Heres the ingredients and procedure:

cabbage
cucumber
tomatoes
carrots
vinegar
sugar
Just combine all ingredients and mix vinegar with sugar. The sour the better.

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec