Friday, September 12, 2008

Flower Garden


Glad to see this little flower blooming with white petals, in my mama's small garden. She bought this flower a while ago,but these is just the first time that blooms. I thought it's not a flower, seems wild flower just like a plants in the forest. But mama told me that it's an imported one, well to be honest, I dont know what's imported or not. But the flowers that I like is rose pink, unfortunately, my roses are gone, due to renovating the small garden of my mama. We have opposite sensation when it comes to flowers. Nah, I dont have so much time making an effort in the garden. I'd better have my own garden when I have my own house.ehehe

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec