Friday, September 5, 2008

Sis. B-day

Soon it will be a birthday of my brother in law but before that my sister was just celebrated her birthday last yesterday and I was busy that time preparing something for her. She ask me a favor to make her favorite maja which I grant her request naman as to be a not feeling moody on her birthday. Though she knows that Im quite busy at that time but she really let cook her favorite one. Also I cook spaghetti as well, and spaghetti is favorite of my hubby. Im sure he miss my expert in cooking his favorite foods.
Sad to say , I cant show any pics as the pics was accidentally deleted by my sister. huhuhu..Anyway, better lack next...ehehe

0 comments:

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec