Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hair Makeover...

Lately I plan to go salon to have my new hair style, surprisingly my uncle gay just came today and it's a very good timing. As I dont need to go to salon now, so I grab the chance to have his service for my hair. Actually, he have his own salon but it's far away from my hometown so gladly he came to visit with his thingy needed for the hair service. Although his my uncle but it's not a free coz I know his making money as this is his only business and you know gay must earned.

From my grandma down to the grandchild, we have our hair makeover by my one and only uncle gay. My grandma, papa and sis just have a hair treatment for a hot oil , while me,ate and my mom have a hair straightening. Though my hair is not curly but I want to look my hair straight from root to tip. So far this is my 4th hair straightening, Im afraid at first as it might make my hair looks dry but uncle said it depends on how they apply the chemicals and how you care your hair. So far, Im happy with the results of having my hair done. A new look of my hair makes me not to tie up my hair, I like simply look leaning the full length of hair at the back.


2 comments:

Mharms said...

nice hair..looks like you don't have a hard time managing it. I have long hair before but I decided to trim because it breaks easily now. Are you maintaining a hair treatment like serum or something? Me, I just rely on conditioner.

insikwa said...

yeah I used creamsilk after every shampoo...sometimes when I run out of conditioner just shampoo nalang.ehheh

DEARLY-DEAR

ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec ss_blog_claim=fc9d6766a862a430c5de60f1c5b2caec